Collecting, managing and executing resources:
- Parafiscal contributions to promote tourism and improve its competitiveness.
- Assets acquired with resources from parafiscal contributions.
- From sponsorships and commercial activities.
- From the economic exploitation of assets formerly owned by the National Tourism Corporation.
- Allocated in the National Budget for tourism infrastructure. Tourism promotion and competitiveness.
- Tourism tax collection.
To finance the implementation of prevention policies and campaigns to eradicate tourism related to commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents. The Campaigns will be developed by the MinCIT and the Colombian Family Welfare Institute (Instituto Colombiano de Bienestar Familiar).